My Background

Hi all,

     This first blog post is about my background and life at the University of Oklahoma. I am originally from Minnesota, but I moved down to Texas when I was young. I grew up in Southlake, Texas playing marching band in high school and participating in a community service organization throughout that time as well. I began at OU in the fall of 2015 with a major in electrical engineering before quickly switching to chemical engineering. I have been a part of multiple different organizations on campus throughout my time here, and I am currently serving as the American Institute of Chemical Engineering (AICHE) social chair. When I'm not studying or in class I like to run, hang out with my friends, and play with my roommate's dog. I look forward to this semester learning about the Epics of India.

Trace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Week 2 Story: The Lakeside