Week 8 comments and feedback


     I chose to use the picture above because feedback is only useful if the person receiving it actually uses it. Overall, I'm finding the feedback that the other students have given me very helpful. The comments that ask for more clarification on certain subjects and topics are the most helpful to me because sometimes I use different words and ideas that are are not covered in the rest of the course This is especially true in my storybook. I sometimes do not realize that some of my research is completely separate from the rest of the course. Because of the comments I receive, I am able to further define different words and topics that are confusing. The comments on different blogs are especially helpful in allowing me to get to know other students on a more personal level. The introduction post has especially been a great way of getting to know different students, and it has been interesting to see the different backgrounds people have come from. I cannot see many different ways to do the feedback assignments differently right now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Week 2 Story: The Lakeside