Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar

     This tech tip is regarding the canvas calendar. This is one of the most helpful parts of canvas and has allowed me to stay on top of my school work even when I sometimes forget about putting assignments in my planner. Checking the canvas calendar daily has made me forget a lot less assignments and not stress as much as before. Although the canvas calendar is important and helpful, I still separate my canvas calendar from my outlook calendar. I use my outlook calendar for things like class times and meetings and my canvas calendar for my school work. It keeps them separate and I make sure that I do not just gloss over the canvas calendar. I would highly recommend using the canvas calendar for anyone who has not yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Week 2 Story: The Lakeside